Join our team.
We’re hiring a copywriting & social media intern
Copywriting & social media intern
Dirigible Studio is looking for a copywriting intern to join our agency for this summer and beyond. Your prose— sparkling. Your grammar—on point. Being extremely online is a plus.
Web design & marketing agency
We’re a tight-knit team with an emphasis on creating great work, working across disciplines, and being good humans. We value curiosity, doggedness and humor.
Copywriting interns support the marketing team by writing and editing content for websites, blog posts, social media, marketing materials, and more.
Interns will develop a substantial portfolio of published writing samples, refine their writing skills for different audiences, and gain valuable agency experience.
$15 an hour. 20 hours a week during the summer. Flexible(ish) hours. Work-study available.
- Writing original copy for client communications
- Editing copy written by other people
- Proofreading communications
- Working closely with designers, developers, and writers
- Interviewing and researching for articles
- Based in Madison, Wisconsin
- 80% remote
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with WordPress and social media scheduling software
- Well versed in Google Apps for Work applications
- Confident telephone skills
- Strong organizational ability
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
Email email@example.com with a cover email, your resume, links to your social media profiles*, three writing samples, and a paragraph or two about why you think you would fit in at Dirigible and/or your feelings about oxford commas.
*no, we don’t need your finsta, but we do want to see how you present yourself online. We’re a tight-knit team with an emphasis on creating great work, working across disciplines, and being good humans. We value curiosity, doggedness and humor.